Scarlett Johansson sizzles in new W magazine spread

Scarlett Johansson conceived her girl, Rose, only three months prior, yet you'd never figure in light of the sultry photographs she postured for in the latest issue of W magazine. 

The 30-year-old performer diverted a 1960s chanteuse in the spread where she postured enchantingly in a progression of scanty groups. In one shot, Johansson shook a silk one-piece undergarment and in an alternate she looked longingly at the cam in a little skirt and a midriff shirt. 

Scarlett Johansson
The perfect gal absolutely isn't apprehensive about putting herself out there. "Everybody has seen my breasts! I can change my upper right here," she joked amid the photograph shoot. 

Notwithstanding being certain about her open persona, Johansson has generally kept her individual life private, however she wasn't hesitant to spout a tad bit about her new child. 

The "Lucy" performer, who furtively marry beau Romain Dauriac a year ago, uncovered, "When she left me I was so shocked. I had an extremely solid picture in my brain of what my child would look like, and, obviously, she is totally distinctive. Flawless, yet not what I'd envisioned." 

It seems like everything is meeting up splendidly for the blonde sensation.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment